SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization, and is the science of improving a website visibility and positioning that helps in organic search results. It is the fact that the more visibility you have on search engines the more you’ll get the results.
What is SEO?
SEO basically means taking steps to improve website content to rank on Google. Now-a-days organic search is the most eminent way for the audience to search and access the website content. This strategy helps to engage more visitors on your website. SEO is the best part of Digital Marketing that is in trend in this era.
How does SEO work?
Search Engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing use bots to crawl pages on the web. These bots gather the information from the websites and identify those pages and help them index on Google or other search engines.
Why is Search Engine Optimization Important?
- It helps in organic search results
- Helps in visibility and rankings
- Increases user experience
- Quantity and quality of organic traffic
- Improves website growth
There are three main techniques in Search Engine Optimization are discussed below.
- On-page SEO:- it is the practice of optimizing and improving websites pages to increase ranking and traffic. This activity includes perfect keyword, headings, meta title, meta description, internal & external links.
- Off-page SEO:- off-page SEO is the activity or actions performing outside of your website. This technique includes social bookmarking, guest posting activity, article submission activity, infographic submission and other off-page activities.
- Technical SEO:- This is the process of finalizing activities while building or maintaining a website to improve rankings.
In this blog we have learned about seo is, how seo works, and what are the techniques in seo and how important seo is for business to grow. To follow these things properly you will get your website ranking on track.
2 thoughts on “What is SEO? Your Complete Step-By-Step Guide”
Top site ,.. amazaing post ! Just keep the work on !
Hm,.. amazing post ,.. just keep the good work on!